Law practice in Brussels
Member of the Brussels Bar
Education leading to law practice:
- LL.M. Business Law (Antwerp University) 1998
- Master in Law (Leuven University) 1994
- Diploma Humanitarian Law (Warsaw) 1994
- Studies Comparative Law (Strasbourg Univ., France) 1993
- Studies International Law (Lund University, Sweden) 1992
- Own law practice since 2004 (Aerts-Law)
- Peeters Advocaten (Ernst & Young), corporate and commercial law dept. 2001-2004
- CMS (Cameron Mc Kenna), litigation dept. 1999-2001
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, corporate law dept. 1998-1999.
- CMS (Derks Star Busmann) traineeship 1995-1998, trainee
incl. secondment as legal counsel to Glaxo Wellcome, legal dept.
Most important publications: